Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Dark - Single - unavailable
Thin Lizzy Powder 6 in 1 Dark
Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light for Versatility.
Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light is a Total Makeover Set for a Naturally Radiant Look
Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder significantly reduces the appearance of freckles, acne and other skin conditions.
Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder works by reflecting your natural skin tone which means it will match all skin tones.
Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder for:
- Full Face Foundation - For darker skin use the light colour as an all over face foundation. This will guarantee a colour match from face to neck. Using the specially designed brush, rotate Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 professional powder all over the face. By buffing in a circular motion it will reflect and even out the skin tone, miraculously reducing imperfections and dark under eye circles, right before your eyes.
- Body Bronzer - This will neutralize any uneven skin tones for a smooth even finish and will give you a healthy safe tan all year round. The secret of the perfect application is the specially designed brush, by applying the 6 in 1 powder in a circular motion it will disperse the colour particles evenly.
- Face Bronzer - Simply brush where the sun naturally hits, over the nose, forehead and chin.
- Eye Shadow - You can use the Thin Lizzy Brush for a hint of colour, or for more contouring use a sponge tip applicator. Apply the powder to the eye lid using the brow bone as your guide. Smudge some into your bottom lash line, to fill out your lashes. For a stronger look, line your lashes top and bottom with a little bit of black pencil and again blend in the 6 in 1 professional powder. The natural Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 shade works with any eye colour and any skin tone.
- Blusher - Remember, never go below the nose and start at the centre of the eye. Loosely rotate upwards and outwards for an even dispersion of colour to bring out the cheeks. Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 will neutralise any redness and give a natural hint of colour to your cheeks.
- Contour - Starting from the top of the ear to the base of the ear lobe, squeeze the brush, as shown below. To give you a stronger and more defined application, brush in a backwards and forwards motion under the cheek bone. This sculpts your face and creates the illusion of higher cheek bones.
- Face Framing - To complete defining your features, you need to frame your face, starting with the forehead. Then moving Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 across the temples and jaw line lightly brush around the edges of your face.
- 1 x Thin Lizzy pressed powder compact
- 1 x Thin Lizzy buffer
Precautions: As with any cosmetic product, it is advisable that you preform a patch test then wait 24 hours before using the product. Do not use the product if you experience irritation or redness following the patch test.
Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Isoeicosane, Isopropyl Jojobate, Jojoba Alcohol, Jojoba Ester, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerine, Cl 77891, CL 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499