Solgar Quercetin Complex Capsules 50 - unavailable
Solgar Quercetin Complex Capsules 50
Solgar Quercetin Complex Provides a Synergistic Combination Including Quercetin Enhanced with Ester C to Provide a Powerful Natural Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Allergic Formula
Solgar Quercetin Complex Supports Hayfever and Allergies, Sinusitis as Well as Sports Injuries and Other Acute Inflammatory Conditions
Solgar Quercetin Complex is exclusively formulated by Solgar and provides the important bioflavonoid Quercetin, in a synergistic combination with Ester C and Bromelain. Ester C provides a pH neutral (non-acidic) form of Vitamin C to prevent stomach irritation and also contains the natural Vitamin C metabolites that occur with Vitamin C in nature. Ester C and Bromelain enhance Quercetin's effects to help support allergies, sinusitis and viral infections as well as being suited for sports injuries and acute inflammatory conditions to help reduce inflammation, pain and encouarage healing.
Solgar Quercetin Complex May Help to Support:
- Allergies: Quercetin enhanced by Ester-C has natural antihistamine actions, helping to reduce histamine release and reduce allergic symptoms. Quercetin and Bromelain both provide anti-inflammatory effects to further reduce allergic symptoms and associated discomfort
- Viral Infections Quercetin and Ester-C have antiviral activity to help the body fight colds, flu and herpes infections, while also aiding mucous membrane integrity and immune system support.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Wound Healing Effects: Anti-inflammatory effects of this formulation help reduce swelling aid healing. Quercetin, Ester-C and Bioflavonoids support the health of blood vessels and connective tissue to encourage wound healing and help reduce bruising. These nutrients have been shown to be effective for sprains, strains, joint pain and post-surgery to reduce pain and swelling and to encourage healing
- Gout: As well as anti-inflammatory effects, Quercetin helps reduce uric acid formation and Vitamin C promotes uric acid excretion
Directions: Adults: take two vegetable capsules twice daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Presentation: Each pack contains 50 Vegetable Capsules
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. If you are taking Warfain, please consult your healthcare practiioner before taking this product. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Take strictly as directed.
Ingredients: per serving size of 2 vegetable capsules
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate, threonate (Ester C)) - 500 mg
- Quercetin - 500 mg
- Bromelain (2000 GDU/g) - 50 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex - 5 mg
- Rose Hips (fruit) - 50mg
- Acerola (berry) - 50mg
- Rutin - 10 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Free from Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavour, Sweetener, Preservatives and Colour
- Suitable for Vegans