Sea-Legs Meclozine Chewable Tablets 12
"SEA-LEGS PREVENT TRAVEL SICKNESS!"
Sea Legs - the effective answer to travel sickness.
Sea-Legs contain meclozine hydrochloride and have been specially formulated to provide effective relief for all the family whether travelling by car, plane, boat or coach.
Travel sickness can be a misery not only for sufferers but those travelling with them.
Taken the previous night or an hour before travelling Sea-Legs will help prevent all forms of motion sickness. Or take Sea-Legs Meclozine for relief when you feel the sickness coming on. Sea-Legs tablets are virtually tasteless, so they can be chewed or swallowed with a little water.
Sea Legs Dosage: Adults and children over 12: Take TWO Sea-Legs tablets
Children 6 – 12: Take ONE Sea-Legs tablet
Children 2-6: Take HALF-a-Sea-Legs-tablet
As meclozine can remain active for 24 hours, take Sea-Legs the previous night, or about one hour before the journey starts.
Sea Legs Warnings & Precautions:
- Sea-Legs may cause drowsiness. Avoid alcoholic drink. Be cautious about driving a vehicle or operating machinery within 8 hours of taking this medicine ( meclozine hydrochloride ).
- As with all medicines, Sea-Legs should not be taken during pregnancy without medical advice.
- Keep all medicines, including Sea-Legs, out of the reach of children.
- It is dangerous to exceed the stated dose.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Sea-Legs contains meclozine hydrochloride, sometimes also known as Antivert. Sea-Legs are gluten free.
Sea-Legs Presentation: Each pack of Sea-Legs contains 12 tablets of Meclozine hydrochloride 12.5mg
SEA-LEGS MECLOZINE - NO Prescription needed!