Radiance AdaptoStress Vegecaps 60
Radiance AdaptoStress Vegecaps 60 - unavailable
Radiance AdaptoStress Contains the Premium Adaptogen Rhodiola Rosea in a Concentrated and Standardised Form For Adrenal Support To Help Calm the Senses and Energize the Body
Radiance AdaptoStress Has Been Formulated With Only the Finest 100% Siberian Grown Rhodiola Rosea, Which Has Been Shown to Provide Extraordinary Medical Benefits.
Rhodiola rosea is native to the Arctic and Alpine regions of Europe, Asia and America has a long history of use as a tonic by many cultures including the ancient Greeks and the Chinese. Traditionally, the Emperors of China arranged expeditions to Siberia to obtain this highly valued plant. Rhodiola is generally known as an "Adaptogen", which is a term given to a substance with the ability to increase the body's capacity to adapt and cope with stressful conditions. Research conducted on Rhodiola has shown it to help increase the body's natural resistance to different environmental stresses, and also showed an improvement in the general physical and mental states in all subjects involved in the study. Additional clinical research also suggest that Rhodiola has adaptogenic and mood-enhancing properties, alonside the ability to improve attention span, memory and mental performance. Improved stamina, energy levels, and faster recovery after prolonged muscular workouts are other characteristics of Rhodiola.
Rhodiola Supplementation may benefit people with the following:
- Improve the Body's ability to deal with physical or emotional stress
- Increase general well-being and longevity
- Improve energy, physical endurance and sports performance
- Elevate mood and assist with depression and anxiety states
- Improve cognitive function and mental alertness in students
- reduce fatigue in night shift workers
- Support hormonal health and sexual function
- Increase resistance to high altitude sickness
Directions: Take 1 - 2 capsules daily, preferably between meals
Presentation: Each pack contains 60 capsules
Precautions: Safety in pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Rhodiola should not be used by people with bipolar disorder who are vulnerable to becoming manic when given antidepressants. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Do NOT exceed the stated dose.
Rhodiola rosea standardised 10:1 root extract - 500mg
- (3% rosavins, 1% salidrosides)
- Cellulose capsule, magnesium stearate, silica
- 100% Vegetarian. No corn, egg, gluten, milk derivatives, nuts, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial preservatives, flavouring or colours