Manuka Health Wound Dressing with Manuka Honey 3 Dressings 5cm x 7cm (2"x 3")
Manuka Health Wound Dressing with Manuka Honey 3 Dressings 5cm x 7cm
Manuka Health Wound Dressing with Manuka Honey is Made with Medical Grade New Zealand Honey Designed to Support Surface Skin Wounds
Manuka Health Wound Dressing with Manuka Honey is Suitable for Minor Cuts and Scalds and Burns, Scrapes and Abrasions
Manuka Health Wound Dressing with Manuka Honey is a solid state honey and glycerine gel sheet. The gel sheet is covered with a bi-directional stretch cloth which allows greater conformity and therefore greater comfort. The dressing absorbs excess fluids, soothing and speeding the healing of cuts, grazes, abrasions and minor burns.
The wound dressing is cooling and soothing on contact and does not stick to the wound, therefore is painless on removal. It maintains a moist wound healing environment, while being highly absorbent at the same time.
- May be cut to desired size
- Does not dry out
- Reduces rubbing and friction
- Moves eith patient movement
- Conforms to contoured areas
- 1 - Prepare the wound site by cleansing as needed
- 2 - Remove the sterile dressing from the package
- 3 - If cutting is necessary, leave the clear plastic cover sheet in place
- 4 - To apply the dressing, remove the clear plastic cover sheet from the gel. DO NOT remove the white stretch backing material
- 5 - Cover the wound by placing the gel side of the dressing directly on the wound
- 6 - Dressing must be secured well. The dressing may be secured with a bandage, elastic wrap or tape
- 7 - CHECKING THE WOUND: This can easily be done by gently lifting one corner of the dressing then pulling the whole dressing back until the wound is visible. As the Wound Dressing with Manuka Honey becomes saturated, it will look somewhat slippery and rubbery around the edges. This is a sign that the dressing needs to be changed
- 8 - Remove or protect with waterproof covering before showering, bathing or swimming.
Presentation: Each pack contains 3 dressings 5cm x 7cm (2" x 3")
Precautions: Consult your physician if signs of infection occur: redness, swelling, fever. Do not use if you have an allergy or sensitivity to honey or bee products. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor.
- Natural hydrogel containing sterile medical grade manuka honey