Lifestream Calcium Natural Powder 100g
Lifestream Calcium Natural Powder 100g
Lifestream Calcium Natural is Produced from a Certified Organic Sea Vegetable Called Lithothamnium Calcareum and Provides Other Important Co-Factor Minerals Including Boron, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Iodine and Sulphur
Lifestream Natural Calcium is a Certified Organic, Natural, and Dairy Free, Food Sourced Calcium Supplement Which is Easily Absorbed and Utilised by the Body
Lifestream Natural Calcium contains a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum which is well absorbed and shows advanced bioavailability. Lifestream Natural Calcium contains 32-34% elemental calcium and other important co-factor minerals including boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, iodine and sulphur.
Calcium is the most abundant, and is also one of the most essential and important minerals in our body. 99% of calcium is located in our bones and teeth. Calcium is also used by almost every cell in the body including the heart and nerves and is necessary for muscle contraction and for the development and maintenance of bone structure. Our bones, which are dynamic living structures, are being constantly renewed throughout our life and replaced with new bone tissue. If we do not consume enough calcium in our diet, our body takes the necessary calcium from our bones to use for other essential functions. This can result in brittle or porous bones, broken bones, low bone density and weakness - especially in later life.
To ensure we maintain excellent bone health, it is essential we receive sufficient quantities of calcium every day. It is even more important to ensure that the body can utilise and absorb the calcium it is given. Natural food-complexed calcium may be the most suitable form of calcium for long-term use.
The Benefits of taking Lifestream Natural Calcium:
- The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic and a genuine natural food
- Helps to build strong healthy bones and nails
- Helps to support bone density and strength as you age
- Supports skeletal strength and posture of the spine
- Strengthens and builds strong healthy teeth
- Lessens the physical and emotional experience of PMS
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
- 100% dairy-free, G.E. free, animal free, vegetarian and gluten free
- Contains other necessary minerals including magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium
- Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone) and no animal products
- Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives
- Available in easy-to-swallow capsules or powder
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
- A complete and natural calcium food
Directions and Serving Suggestions:
- Children 1-11yrs: Take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon daily
- Teenagers 12-15yrs: Take 1-3 capsules or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily
- Adults 16+: Take 1-3 capsules or 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon daily
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Take 2-4 capsules* or 1/2 to 1 rounded teaspoon daily
Ideas for Use: Lifestream Natural Calcium powder can be added to smoothies, baking or cooking to increase the level of calcium and mineral co-factors. Lifestream Natural Calcium has virtually no taste and can be used as follows:
- Add to your Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina Smoothie for a energising, calcium-rich blend
- Calcium rich baking (breads, cakes and biscuits) - just add to your dry ingredients
- Stir into regular orange juice
- Try mixed into tomato juice
- Make a calcium-rich smoothie by blending Lifestream Natural Calcium with fruit juice plus a banana - delicious!
- Sprinkle over muesli or porridge
Presentation: Each pack contains 100g powder
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Take strictly as directed
Ingredients: 100% Premium Certified Organic Natural Calcium Powder (Lithothamnium Calcareum) per 2.8g dose:
- Organic Natural Calcium (Lithothamnion calcareum) - 2.8g
- (equiv: Elemental Calcium - 896mg)
- Also provides essential co-factors Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, Phosphorus, Boron, Selenium Sulphur and iodine
- No animal products or by-products
- No added dairy, soy, gluten or wheat.
- Packed in 100% Sugarcane Plastic packaging - kerbside recyclable.