Lifestream Bowel Biotics FIBRE Powder 400g - New Zealand Only - unavailable - due Nov 21
Lifestream Bowel Biotics FIBRE Powder 400g
Lifestream Bowel Biotics is a Unique Combination of Psyllium Fibre, Prebiotics and Probiotics, Specially Formulated for Bowel Health and Regularity
Lifestream Bowel Biotics is 100 % Natural, Suitable for Regular Everyday Use, Gentle in Action and Supports the Long Term Health of the Bowels
Lifestream Bowel Biotics taken in conjunction with a balanced diet is the ultimate chioce for healthy bowels. Lifestream Bowel Biotics helps to ensure regular bowel health; it not only provides a good source of fibre, but also contains prebiotics and probiotics for healthy intestinal bacteria and a healthy bowel
Lifestream Bowel Biotics has been developed to help with a healthy balanced diet to keep the bowels healthy in a totally natural way. In order to achieve this, Lifestream Bowel Biotics has three specific natural ingredients:
- Fibre (Psyllium husks)
- Prebiotics (Inulin)
- Probiotics (Lactobacilli & Bifidobacteria)
Fibre (Psyllium Husks): Psyllium husk provide fibre which is crucial in the diet to help ensure that waste material is moved efficiently and regularly through the bowel.
Prebiotics (Inulin): Inulins (prebiotics) are naturally occurring oligosaccharides which have been shown to support the population of friendly bacteria in the colon. An abundance of beneficial bacteria helps your intestinal tract remain healthy.
Probiotics (Lactobacilli & Bifidobacteria): It is now clearly recognised that long term health of the bowels and a key to overall wellbeing is the balance of favourable bacteria in the bowel. Supplementing the diet with beneficial bacteria (probiotics) helps to retain this balance.
Directions: Adults Serving Suggestion:
- For Healthy Bowel Maintenance: Mix 2 rounded teaspoons (5g) 1-2 times daily with a glass of water or fruit juice, stir well and consume immediately. Follow with another glass of water or juice
- To Encourage Healthy Bowel Function: Mix up to 4 rounded teaspoons (10g), twice daily with a glass of water or fruit juice, stir well and consume immediately. Follow with another glass of water or juice. After 1-2 weeks it should be possible to reduce the amount to 2 rounded teasppons (5g) twice daily mixed in a glass of water or fruit juice.
- General Guidelines: Always follow the above serving suggestions with a further glass of water or fruit juice. It is very important that adequate water is taken with this product. Lifestream Bowel Bitotics is suitable for everyday use by adjusting the dose until you achieve the desired effect to suit your body's requirements. It is recommended to be taken not less than 25 minutes before or after food.
Presentation: Each pack contains 400g powder
Precautions: It is very important that adequate water is taken with this product so that the fibre does not swell and case blockage in the throat or stomach (see directions). Taking Lifestream Bowel Biotics without plenty of water could cause choking or blockage in the stomach. If at any time you feel discomfort after taking this product, reduce your serving size and make sure you are consuming adequate fluid. If you are being treated for a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking Lifestream Bowel Biotics. Lifestream Bowel Biotics probiotic cultures may contain traces of soy or milk products. After opening keep refrigerated. Do not take Lifestream Bowel Biotics if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Take strictly as directed. Lifestream Bowel Biotics is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor.
- Psyllium (natural dietary fibre) - 69%
- Inulin (natural prebiotic and source of soluble fibre) - 30%
- Probiotic cultures (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus) - 1%
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May contain traces of milk or soy products
- 100% Natural ingredients
- NO polydextrose, maltodextrin, sorbitol, sugar, preservatives, artificial flavours or colours, gluten, wheat, phytate, GM ingredients