Happy Feet Foot Patches 5 Pairs - Unavaliable
Happy Feet Foot Patches 5 Pairs
Happy Feet Foot Patches For a Simple Yet Effective, Non-Invasive Way to Naturally Detox the Body
Happy Feet Foot Patches may also be applied to other parts of the body such as the shoulder or back to help relieve muscular pain
Happy Feet Foot Patches maintain a powerful reputation in traditional folk medicine, with well documented use in China that dates back more than 500 years. Detox foot patches are based on the principles of Eastern medicine, which teaches that toxins move away from the heart towards the extremeties of the body, such as the feet where toxins accumulate. In traditional Chinese medicine, areas of the feet correspond to the certain areas of the body as shown on a Chinese Foot Reflexology chart.
A build up of toxins in the body can lead to an imbalance and health problems. Symptoms which indicate your body may have a build up of toxins include headaches, lethargy, obesity, constipation, bad breath, fatigue, joint pains, skin conditions, digestive disorders, poor circulation and cellulite. Factors such as stress, sedentary lifestyle, high alcohol intake, smoking, poor diet and over-consumption of processed foods, environmental pollutants or harmful chemicals found in every day products such as soaps, shampoos or cosmetics have the potential in contributing to excessive toxins in the body.
Happy Feet Foot patches contain all-natural dry ingredients within a pad which adheres like a big bandaid to the soles of the feet overnight.
- Apply a foot patch to the sole of each foot as directed, pressing the plaster onto the foot, before going to bed.
- Remove the foot patches in the morning - in the bathroom as they may be dark and sticky. Wash feet well.
- Use regularly until the patch becomes pale and less wet. Then use as needed as part of a health maintenance programme.
- Drink plenty of good quality water whilst using the patches
- They can also be used on other parts or the body, and during the day
Presentation: Each pack contains 5 pairs of foot patches
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Do not take the powder out of the patch. Keep in the airtight bag until ready to use. Do not use if you are if you are allergic to mushrooms or seafood. Do not use on open wounds or damaged skin. If you have any health concerns, consult your health practitioner before using patches. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Pyroligeneous Acid (Wood Vinegar)
- Bambusa Breviflora Sap (Bamboo)
- Pyrus Communis Shell (Powdered Pearl Shell)
- Tourmaline minerals
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf
- Starch (Rice)