Good Health Vitamin D3 1000iu Sublingual Tablets 120 - unavailable
Good Health Vitamin D3 1000IU Micro-lingual Tablets 120
Good Health Vitamin D3 Micro-lingual Tablets Have Been Formulated Using Advanced Technology To Instantly Dissolve in Your Mouth and Provide 1000iu of Cholecalciferol Per Tablet
Good Health Vitamin D3 Micro-lingual Tablets are Easy to Take and Taste Delicious Making them Ideal for the Whole Family
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, thought to function very much like a hormone in the body, targeting tissues such as the kidneys, intestines, the brain, pancreas, skin, bones, and reproductive organs. It is essential for musculoskeletal health, normal growth and development of bones and teeth in children, immune system and cardiovascular health, and is being found to be deficient in many people. Vitamin D is acquired by the body from food sources such as eggs, dairy products and fish liver oils, and is also formed by the body in response to the action of sunlight on our skin. It then requires conversion by the liver, then the kidneys in order for it to become activated. Supplementation with Vitamin D3 is an important consideration for people who spend most of their daylight hours indoors at work school or home, and for those whose bodys may not be effectively converting the Vitamin D from the sun or diet into active vitamin D3. Naturally dark skinned people may also be at risk of not producing sufficient vitamin D as higher melanin levels in the skin block absorption of the suns rays reducing exposure.
Good Health Vitamin D3 supplmentation may be of benefit for the following:
- Bone Health - Vitamin D is required for stimulating calcium absorption and plays a critical role in calcium metabolism, promoting strong healthy bones.
- Nervous system - Vitamin D is valuable in maintaining a stable nervous system, also helps to support mental and emotional wellbeing (Seasonal Affective Disorder has been linked with low Vitamin D levels)
- Immune System Regulation and Autoimmune disorders
- Psoriasis - Vitamin D assists with the regulation of cellular growth and differentiation in skin tissue
- Diabetes - Vitamin D is required for normal insulin regulation
- Elderly - reduced amount of Vitamin D3 as we age and Vitamin D supplementation is being shown to reduce the risk of falls and broken bones in the elderly
- Muscle weakness
- Cardiovascular system health - Vitamin D assists with normal heart action and normal blood clotting
Good Health Vitamin D3 is gluten and dairy free, suitable for vegetarians, and safe to take during breastfeeding and pregnancy
Directions: Adults and Children over 3 years of age take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised
Presentation: Each Pack Contains 120 Tablets
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Do NOT exceed the stated dose.
Cholecalciferol - 25mcg
- (Vitamin D - 1000iu)
- Also contains stevia, natural colour (beta carotene, natural tropical flavour and citric acid
- Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, fish, artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, or colours