Good Health Viralex Soothe Epicor Throat Lozenges 20
Good Health Viralex Soothe Epicor Throat Lozenges
Good Health Viralex Soothe Epicor Throat Lozenges are Natural and Fast-Acting, and have a Unique Formula with Clinically Researched EpiCor, Manuka Honey and Menthol
Good Health Viralex Soothe Epicor Throat Lozenges Help to Soothe the Throat, Clear the Airways and Strengthen Your Immune System.
Good Health Viralex Soothe Epicor Throat Lozenges contain Epicor, New Zealand Manuka Honey and Menthol. EpiCor® is a clinically researched ingredient using a proprietary process from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. It is proven to strengthen the body’s immune defences by increasing antioxidant protection and supporting the immune response. Manuka Honey has natural antibacterial properties and is very soothing. Menthol is great for nasal congestion, opening up the sinuses making it easier to breathe.
- EpiCor® is natural and fast acting and is proven to enhance the body’s immune response
- Manuka Honey has an anti-bacterial action and is very soothing
- Menthol helps with nasal and sinus congestion to clear the airways
- Convenient and prolongs freshness
Directions: Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth up to 6 times daily. Children 6-12 years: Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth up to 3 times daily. Viralex Soothe EpiCor Throat Lozenges can be taken with Good Health Viralex Attack for rapid immune defence and Good Health Viralex for everyday immune support.
Presentation: Each pack contains 20 individually wrapped lozenges
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take Good Health Viralex Soothe Epicor Throat Lozenges if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Ingredients: per lozenge
- EpiCor® (Dried fermentate made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) - 250mg
- Manuka Honey - 300mg
- Menthol - 4mg
- Other ingredients: Sugar, Glucose, Natural flavours - 100mg
- No added gluten, dairy, egg, wheat, artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours