Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water 60ml
Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water 60ml
Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water is Formulated for Babies to Provide Soothing Support for Wind, Colic, Bloating, Hiccups and Upset Stomach
Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water is a Natural, Safe and Gentle, Great Tasting and Fast Acting Oral Suspension to Help Relieve Infant's Tummy Discomfort
Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water is all-natural and side-effect-free. It contains nine homeopathic remedies derived from traditional European formulations. They have proven beneficial for infant colic related symptoms in numerous clinical studies and have been selected for their gentle effectiveness and safety. Gripe Water helps to calm baby upsets caused by colic, infant gas, stomach pain, hiccups, teething and reflux, and also helps baby's digestive system adjust to new foods and relieves stomach upset caused by infant teething
Colic Calm contains:
- Chamomilla (Chamomile) - Great for easing the colic symptoms of irritability, nervous tension and anxiousness. Chamomile is one of the best and most commonly used remedies for insomnia and restlessness, especially effective when baby is hypersensitive to pain.
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) - Inhibits spasms in smooth muscles, like those in the intestinal tract. Fennel has long been used by herbalists for indigestion and as a wind-relieving and gastrointestinal tract cramp-relieving agent. It also provides pain-reducing and anti-microbial actions.
- Carum Carvi (Caraway) - Has been used effectively for over 5,000 years to relieve flatulence, heartburn and indigestion. Caraway is widely recognized as an antispasmodic for mild spasms of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) - An excellent digestive aid that is well known for its ability to induce the expulsion of wind from the stomach and intestines. Peppermint also has antispasmodic effects and stimulates bile flow. As early as the Middle Ages, ancient doctors knew what modern science has confirmed - enhancing and rebalancing the body's bile secretions are essential for the treatment of indigestion including gastric acid reflux.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) - An outstanding soothing natural medicine for the gastrointestinal tract. Like peppermint, ginger has been shown to beneficially influence gastric mobility while also exerting antispasmodic effects. It is also a very effective remedy for nausea.
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) - Known for its relaxing and wind-relieving (carminative) effects. Also shown to be effective in treating insomnia and improving quality of sleep. Lemon balm is frequently combined with peppermint for soothing upset stomach.
- Aloe Socotrina (Aloe) - Useful for wind, rumbling in the stomach, and cramping prior to stool. Also helps relieve bloating and pain over the liver region.
- Prunus Spinosa (Blackthorn) - Relieves pressure of abdominal flatulence which can cause cramp-like and aching pains in the bladder region. Also relaxes spasmodic colic and restores regularity.
- Carbo Vegetabilis (Vegetable Carbon) - Recognized for its ability to eliminate toxins in the body. Provides relief from gas, indigestion, abdominal distention with cramping pains, and belching.
Homeopathy is unique in that it utilizes minute doses of natural ingredients to stimulate the body's self-healing abilities. Millions of children around the world take homeopathic medicine, as recommended by their health care practitioners. Homeopathic remedies are designed for symptom relief, safety and promotion of healing and are to be used at the onset of symptoms.
Colic Calm is manufactured in the USA in a state-of-the-art FDA inspected and certified facility. The process complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines for medicines using only the highest quality natural ingredients.
Directions: Babies under 9kg - 1/4 of a teaspoon (1.25ml). Babies over 9kg - half a teaspoonful (2.5ml). Shake well before use to obtain uniform dark mixture. When symptoms occur, fill enclosed oral dispenser up to indicated dose level and disense liquid slowly drop by drop into mouth between cheek and gums. If needed, repeat once every 60 minutes for up to 3 doses, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 4 full doses in 24 hours. (recap bottle and clean oral dispenser)
Presentation: Each dropper bottle contains 60ml oral suspension
Precautions: Keep Colic Calm Gripe Water out of reach of children. Stop use and consult a doctor if symptoms last more than 7 days, or inflammation, fever or infection occurs. As with all medications, it is important to ensure that your child's medical professional is awae of the use of this product. Because product is black, a temporary, harmless, darkening of the stool may occur. May stain fabric - protect furniture and clothing. Do NOT take Colic Calm Gripe Water if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Colic Calm Gripe Water is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition.
- Active ingredients - Aloe Socotrina 5x, Carbo Vegetabilis 1x, Carum carvi 5x, Chamomilla 5x, Foenicum vulgare 5x, Melissa officinalis 5x, Mentha piperata 5x, Prunus spinosa 5x, Zingiber officinale 5x
- Inactive ingredients - citric acid, glycerine, potassium benzoate, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, purified water, xylitol
- No wheat, gluten, soy, starch or dairy
- No alcohol, sugar, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), simethicone, herbal oils or extracts, artificial flavours or colours