Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops 30ml
Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops 1mg/ml 30ml
Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops Contains High Potency Zinc in Liquid Format For Enhanced Absorption and Utilisation in the Body.
Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops Provides a Quality Form of Zinc Which is Well Tolerated and Suitable for a Wide Range of Age Groups Including Children.
Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is a high potency, well tolerated liquid form of Zinc, an essential trace mineral, important for all New Zealanders and for other populations in the world where the soil has depleted zinc levels. Zinc is a component in over 200 known enzymes in the body, playing a vital role in many body functions. It has powerful antioxidant properties and helps protect against free radical damage. Zinc supports a healthy immune system, may assist in wound healing and healthy skin. It is essential for the proper action of hormones such as insulin, growth hormones and for sex hormones in both females and males. It is also required for healthy brain function.
Inadequate zinc levels in the body are usually occur due to poor dietary choices and zinc being deficient in the soil, with the elderly, adolescents and the young being more at risk. Zinc deficiency may present as white spots on finger nails, loss of sense of taste and smell, poor night vision, delayed wound healing, skin problems and an increased susceptibility to infection. Zinc Oral Drops is safe to take alongside conventional medicines and is suitable for children and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
Directions: Recommended Dose: Mix with water or juice.
- Adults: up to 11-15 drops per day
- Children and adolescents (9-18 years): up to 8-15 drops per day
- Children (4-8 years): up to 5-12 drops per day
- Children (1-3 years): up to 3-7 drops per day
- (NB: highest daily dose reflects safe tolerable upper level for each age or the maximum permissible over-the-counter dose in New Zealand (15mg))
Presentation: Each pack contains 30ml
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Do NOT exceed the stated dose.
Ingredients: Active ingredient per drop:
- Zinc (from zinc sulfate) - 1mg
- Also Contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
- No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.