Clinicians Virashield Capsules 30
Clinicians Virashield Capsules 30
Clinicians Virashield is a Powerful and Clinically Researched Herbal Formula with Pelargonium, Andrographis and Elderberry Plus Zinc Providing Fast-Acting Immune Support
Clinicians Virashield Contains High Quality Traditional and Standardised Herbs Which Work Together Synergistically to Support Immunity, Upper Respiratory Health and Immune Defences
Clinicians Virashield contains three powerful, fast acting and clinically researched herbs and a well-researched mineral for acute immune support during seasonal ills and chills. It provides a quick solution when acute immune support is needed in a hurry for the upper respiratory tract. This unique blend provides the following actions:
- Antiviral and antibacterial
- Antipyretic (support for fever)
- Antioxidant and Liver support
- Helps to reduces severity and duration of upper respiratory conditions
Pelargonium sidoides has been clinically shown to work promptly to help the body's natural defences react when the nose, throat and lungs are under immune attack. Pelargonium is a top selling herb in Europe during the winter season known for its effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
Andrographis is a well-known herb with a strong immune supporting role for the respiratory system. It nurtures deep immunity for those who know their immune system is challenged every winter.
Elderberry possesses many actions which support respiratory health, and additionally contains a special ingredient that is known to prevent viruses from entering the body's cells.
Zinc is essential for optimal immune system function. It is secreted onto the lining of the nasal passages, throat and lungs as part of its immune defence. When ills and chills are about zinc is rapidly depleted. Ingesting zinc helps support the upper respiratory tracts immune system.
- Pelargonium and Andrographis provide fast acting immune support when needed. Best results achieved if taken at first the sign of needing immune support
- Take with confidence due to the clinical research. PubMed talks about the positive effect Pelargonium has on immunity. In Germany it is a patented medicine
- Provides a broad range of immune enhancement beyond the acute management of infection
- Suitable for children to take
- Can be used several times throughout the winter season without the effectiveness wearing off
- Can be used in conjunction with prescription medication and other natural health supplements
- Convenient packaging, suitable to be carried with you for quick assistance
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Directions: Recommended Dosage - Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed. Children aged 6-12 years: take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed. Best results are achieved if taken at first the sign of needing immune support.
Presentation: Each pack contains 30 capsules
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if you are on blood thinning or immunosuppressive medications. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Take strictly as directed.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains
- Pelargonium sidoides (Pelargonium) ext. equivalent to dry root - 110mg
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) ext. equivalent to dry herb - 840mg
- [standardised to NLT 21 mg andrographolide]
Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. equivalent to dry fruit - 250mg
- [Standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins]
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to zinc 5 mg) - 25mg
- Also contains magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide
- No added gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives