Clinicians Selenium Oral Drops (150mcg per 3 Drops) 30ml
Clinicians Selenium Oral Drops 30ml
Clinicians Selenium Oral Drops is a well absorbed liquid form of Selenium, offering mineral and antioxidant support specifically for the needs of New Zealanders as NZ soils are low in selenium content.
Clinicians Selenium Oral Drops Contain Sodium Selenate, a Highly Bioavailable Form of Selenium, an Essential Antioxidant Mineral that Provides Support for Cell Production and Healthy Immune Function
Clinicians Selenium Oral Drops Benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant to support healthy immune and cardiovascular function and hair, skin and nail health
- Selenium also supports elasticity to help slow chemical ageing
- Selenium also supports liver function, foetal development, and healthy neurotransmitter function
- Contains sodium selenate, a highly bioavailable and absorbable form of selenium. It is an effective antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin E
- Individuals at risk of selenium deficiency are smokers, regular alcohol consumers and those not getting enough from their diets
- Selenium is also involved in supporting thyroid hormone conversion and helps to produce coenzyme Q10
Selenium Oral Drops Features:
- Formulated especially to address selenium deficiency in New Zealand diets. (In New Zealand, farm soils are deficient in selenium)
- High potency selenium in liquid format for enhanced absorption
- Oral drops ensure easy cost effective dosing
- Suitable for most age groups
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Directions: Adults: Take 3 drops daily. Do not exceed this dosage. Children (under 12 years): Recommended dose is 3mcg per kg body weight per day, but never to exceed 150mcg per day.
Presentation: Each pack contains 30ml
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Selenium toxicity has only been reported for doses exceeding 1000mcg per day over extended periods of time. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose (150mcg) unless under supervision of a health professional. Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Selenium Oral Drops is regarded as safe to take during these times under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
Ingredients: per 1 drop:
- Selenium (from sodium selenate) - 50 mcg
- Also contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate
- No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives