Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup 200ml - New Zealand Only
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup 200ml
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup is a Powerful Herbal Formula Made from Dried Ivy Leaf to Soothe the Throat and Help Clear the Airways
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup has a Natural Cherry Flavour and is Sugar Free
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup contains Ivy Leaf extract, formulated to soothe the throat, help clear the airways, and also helping to thin mucous and moisten dry irritated membranes of the airways.
Prospan is sold in 102 countries as well as being the market leader in 35 countries. Add to that 65.000 patient trials proving its effectiveness, and more than 35 publications on clinical and non-clinical data, and it is no surprise that Prospan is considered the number 1 Ivy Leaf formula in the world.
Seasonal ills and chills are a common reality for both adults and children and can have a significant impact on our well-being and productivity. As the body naturally tries to clear itself of mucus at such times, it can be helpful to have additional support (beyond our own natural immune response) to help clear the airways and soothe the throat so we can breathe freely.
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Features:
- Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken
- Suitable for children under 6
Directions: Shake well before use. Using the enclosed measuring cup -
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml 3 times daily
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily
- Children 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily
- Children under 2 years of age: 2.5ml twice daily - Young children can develop serious illness quite quickly and should be assessed by a Doctor before taking Prospan®
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Consult your health professional before taking Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup. To date insufficient safety studies have been performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It is recommended that you continue to take Clinicians Prospan® for 2 to 3 days after symptoms have disappeared.
Presentation: Each bottle contains 200ml
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Clinicians Prospan® has been used around the world for nearly twenty years and is considered safe and well tolerated. Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup contains sorbitol which may have a laxative effect in some sensitive individuals. Do NOT take Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Clinicians Prospan® should only be used in children under 2 under health professional supervision. While it is safe to take Clinicians Prospan® in this age group, small children can become unwell quite quickly and need to be checked by a health professional to ensure appropriate care is given. Use as instructed. Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition.
Ingredients: per 5 ml dose
- Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) - 35 mg
- Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water
- No Added: gluten or wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours and flavours