Clinicians Hi-Dose Vitamin C Powder 300g - New Zealand Only
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vitamin C Powder 300g
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vitamin C is a Potent Vitamin C Supplement for the Support of Immune Defence and Immune Stress
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vitamin C is a High Strength Vitamin C Formulation, Containing Two Forms of Vitamin C That May Effectively Support the Immune System in Times of Stress
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vitamin C provides a high potency buffered vitamin C dosing to rapidly restore vitamin C levels when depletion occurs due to immune stress. It contains sodium ascorbate, a buffered form of Vitamin C which is most well tolerated and very well absorbed. The powder offers cost effective flexible dosing to meet individual needs and can be used alongside conventional medicine. Clinicians Hi-Dose Vitamin C can also be taken on a daily basis for general health or high dose in times of immune stress.
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Benefits:
- Specifically designed to support the body's defenses against winter ills and chills
- A specialised research-based buffered formulation containing 2 forms of vitamin C, (sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid) that may support and enhance immune function during times of stress
- Studies indicate that frequent high dosing with vitamin C can significantly shorten the recovery period following immune stress
- Vitamin C may be depleted from the body during immune, physical and emotional stress, so more needs to be consumed at these times
- Vitamin C is also required for hormone and neurotransmitter production
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin that protects our cells from free radical damage
Directions: Recommended Adult Dose: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice 1-2 times daily. Enhanced Adult Dosage (for short term adult use only): Day 1-3: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours *Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance. Day 4-7: 2 level teaspoonful twice or three times daily. After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional
Presentation: Each pack contains 300g
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. This product may cause bowel looseness. If you are on any other medication, please consult with your health professional before taking this product. Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C is a buffered formulation which is gentle on the stomach, but, individuals with a sensitive digestive tract or those with ulcerative colitis or gastric ulcers should not take high doses, taking a lower dose preferably with food. High dosing with Vitamin C may cause bowel discomfort, distention, diarrhoea and flatulence, reduce the dose when these symptoms occur. For persistent symptoms contact a health professional. Individual requirements for vitamin C may vary depending on severity of illness and levels of stress and higher dosing may be required during these times. Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C is regarded as safe and well tolerated during these times, up to 2-3 per day in divided doses, or as directed by a health professional.
Ingredients: per 1 level 5ml teaspoonful:
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 3mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 700mg
- Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) - 2850mg
- Also contains: natural flavourings and Thaumatin. Sodium (from sodium ascorbate) 372mg/16mmol per teaspoonful.
- No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives