Clinicians BoneCare Complex Tablets 120
Clinicians BoneCare Complex Tablets 120
Clinicians BoneCare Complex is a Natural Calcium and Nutrient Formula For Optimal Bone Health Support
Clinicians BoneCare Complex is an ideal and safe long term calcium supplement, especially at times when dietary intake is insufficient for body needs, and where bone health has been compromised
Clinicians BoneCare Complex contains a unique ingredient called Aquamin, rich in bioactive calcium. Aquamin provides a natural bioavailable source of calcium, produced from the mineralised seaweed Lithothamnion sp. which also contains a number of other nutrients with important roles in maintaining healthy bones, such as magnesium, boron, copper, manganese, silicon and zinc.
The strength of our skeletal system is dependant on the integrity of bone, an active living tissue with diverse nutritional needs, often those which the typical western diet fails to meet. Genetic factors and metabolic changes such as those that occur at menopause, and also aging, further increase the demand for these nutrients. Normally there is a decrease in bone mass after 40 in both men and women. Bone loss is accelerated in patients with Osteoporosis - a condition which literally means porous bones. Different variants of osteoporosis exist, with postmenopausal osteoporosis being the most common form, where bone loss is usually greatest in the spine, hips and ribs. These bones are particularly susceptible to fracture, deformity and pain as they bear a great deal of weight.
The synergistic and vast array of nutrients in Clinicians BoneCare Complete can help address dietary insufficiencies, body acidity and bone heath. In addition to Aquamin, Clinicians BoneCare Complete contains magnesium, the macro-mineral considered to be as important as calcium for bone health. Magnesium is necessary in the formation of bone, and bone mineral density. Daily supplementation with Magnesium, in an amount of 250mg or more, can help increase bone mineral density. The trace minerals boron, manganese and zinc positively affect our bone health in a number of ways. Boron is required in the conversion of Vitamin D to its active form and also reduces urinary loses of calcium and magnesium. Manganese acts as a cofactor for a number of enzymes involved in healthy bone and cartilage, and zinc aids in bone formation and collagen synthess. The fat soluble vitamins D and K enhance calcium absorpton, increase bone formation and help reduce the risk of fractures.
Clinicians BoneCare Complete supplementation is optimized by additional lifestyle factors, including a well balanced diet and regular weight bearing exercise. Stress management is another important consideration, to help reduce high cortisol levels and help maintain overall body homeostasis.
Directions: Take 1 tablet twice a day with food
Presentation: Each pack contains 60 tablets
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken if pregnant or taking anticoagulant medication such as warfarin without medical advice. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Do NOT exceed the stated dose.
Ingredients per tablet
- Aquamin® (from Calcified Lithothamnion species – Red Algae) (equiv. Calcium 250mg) - 833mg
- Magnesium citrate (equiv. Magnesium 75mg) - 484mg
- Boron citrate (equiv. Boron 1.5mg) - 30mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. Zinc 5mg) - 25mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. Manganese 2.5mg) - 12.5mg
- Cholecalciferol Complex (equiv. Vitamin D3 10mcg) - 4mg
- Strontium carbonate (equiv. Strontium 750mcg) - 1.26mg
- Menaquinone 7 (equiv. Vitamin K2 45 mcg) - 900mcg
- Aquamin® also contains trace minerals typically consisting of the following per tablet: Boron 24mcg, Copper 4mcg, Iodine 24mcg, Iron 500mcg, Magnesium 18mg, Manganese 54mcg, Potassium 3.4mg, Silicon 1mg, Sodium 2.4mg, Strontium 2.4mg, Sulphur 4.4mg, Zinc 10mcg.
- Also contains tableting aids.
- No added artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives