Clinicians B Complex Tablets 60
Clinicians B Complex Active Tablets 60
Clinicians B Complex Active Tablets contain a Vitamin B complex that can be used long term by all age groups. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Clinicians B Complex Tablets help with stress management while providing support for a healthy functioning nervous system, and helping to increase energy production
Clinicians B Complex contains high dose B vitamins plus Quatrafolic ®, a patented bioavailable folate, essential to provide support at times of stress, fatigue, tension and for nervous system health. Quatrefolic® is an active form of folate that is readily used by the body instead of folic acid. It is more bioavailable than folic acids and studies have shown support for the circulatory system, energy, mood and reproductive health.
Clinicians B Complex Tablets have specific ingredients which work together to help to reduce a large number of conditions including:
- Provides high levels of B vitamins and includes vitamin C
- Supports the nervous system in times of stress, fatigue, exhaustion, tension and nervousness
- Supports the body’s normal energy production
- B vitamins can be low in vegetarians, the elderly and those with digestive issues
- People who are unable to process folic acid
This is because Clinicians B Complex Tablets contain mix of Vitamin B's and other synergistic nutrients as follows:
- Vitamin B1 targets energy production mainly in the heart and brain.
- Vitamin B2 exerts positive effects on the cell cycle involved in energy production.
- Vitamin B3 supports energy production and also circulation.
- Vitamin B5 assists cells in utilising fats and carbohydrates for energy production. It also helps the production of adrenal hormones and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the support of nerve transmission and protection. It supports the formation of body proteins, structural compounds, chemical transmitters in the nervous system, red blood cells and prostaglandins, and also supports immune funtion and maintaining normal female hormone levels.
- Quatrefolic® is an active form of folate that is readily used by the body instead of folic acid. It is more bioavailable than folic acids and studies have shown support for the circulatory system, energy, mood and reproductive health.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the protection of nerve cells against damage from most sources. It also assists in the production of genetic material and red blood cells. It may function together with folic acid.
- Biotin is essential in the production and utilisation of fats and amino acids. It is also essential for building strong hair and nails.
- Choline assists in the metabolism of fats alongside the B Vitamins.
- Inositol is an important part of cell membranes and helps to regulate cell division.
Directions: Adults: Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take with food
Presentation: Each bottle contains 60 Tablets
Precautions: Keep Clinicians B Complex tablets out of reach of children. Do not take Clinicians B Complex Tablets if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Do not take at NIGHT as it may keep some people awake.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride 84mg) - 75mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) - 75mg
- Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide) - 75mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate 55mg) - 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 61mg) - 50mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) - 50mcg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) - 100mg
- Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic) - 531mcg (Equiv. levomefolic acid - 300mcg)
- Biotin - 100mcg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate 182mcg) - 75mg
- Inositol - 75mg
- No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives