Clinicians B Complex Tablets 60
Clinicians B Complex Tablets 60
Clinicians B Complex Tablets contain a Vitamin B complex that can be used long term by all age groups. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Clinicians B Complex Tablets help with stress management while providing support for a healthy functioning nervous system, and helping to increase energy production
Clinicians B Complex Tablets have specific ingredients which work together to help to reduce a large number of conditions including:
Stress, including the sypmtoms:
- Changes in energy
- Changes in mood
- Loss of appetite
Chronic skin problems, including:
- Dry Skin
Vitamin B deficiency, due to:
- Increased consumption of refined and processed foods
- High alcohol intake
Conventional medications, including:
- Oral contraceptives
- Synthetic hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Disorders of the oral mucosa/mouth
This is because Clinicians B Complex Tablets contain mix of Vitamin B's and other synergistic nutrients as follows:
- Vitamin B1 targets energy production mainly in the heart and brain.
- Vitamin B2 exerts positive effects on the cell cycle involved in energy production.
- Vitamin B3 supports energy production and also circulation.
- Vitamin B5 assists cells in utilising fats and carbohydrates for energy production. It also helps the production of adrenal hormones and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the support of nerve transmission and protection. It supports the formation of body proteins, structural compounds, chemical transmitters in the nervous system, red blood cells and prostaglandins, and also supports immune funtion and maintaining normal female hormone levels.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the protection of nerve cells against damage from most sources. It also assists in the production of genetic material and red blood cells. It may function together with folic acid.
- Folic Acid assists in many cellular fuctions and is essential for cell division as well as the health of the developing foetus. It may function together with vitamin B12.
- Biotin is essential in the production and utilisation of fats and amino acids. It is also essential for building strong hair and nails.
- Choline assists in the metabolism of fats alongside the B Vitamins.
- Inositol is an important part of cell membranes and helps to regulate cell division.
Directions: Adults: Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take with food
Presentation: Each bottle contains 60 Tablets
Precautions: Keep Clinicians B Complex tablets out of reach of children. Do NOT take Clinicians B Complex Tablets if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Do NOT take at NIGHT as it may keep some people awake.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride 84mg) - 75mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) - 75mg
- Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide) - 75mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate 55mg) - 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 61mg) - 50mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) - 50mcg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) - 100mg
- Folic acid - 300mcg
- Biotin - 100mcg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate 182mcg) - 75mg
- Inositol - 75mg
- No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives