Clinicians AllerStop Tablets Chewable 30
Clinicians Allerstop Chewable Tablets 30
Clinicians Allerstop is a Natural and Clinically Researched Formula with Fast Acting Results to Support the Body's Response to Allergens
Clinicians Allerstop Supports Those Experiencing Indoor and Outdoor Allergens Such as Pets and Dustmites, Mould and Spring Allergens, Getting to Work Quickly Within 15 Minutes
Clinicians Allerstop is a proprietary natural formula that works rapidly to provide support for the body's response to indoor and outdoor allergens such as moulds, dust mites, pet dander, grasses and pollens.
Clinicians AllerStop contains specialised proteins isolated from Quail eggs, and was originally discovered in the 1970's in France, where a French Physician observed that farmers raising quails had less reaction to environmental irritants than locals. After much research allergist, Dr G. Bruttmann found thatb a powdered quail egg formula provided natural support for the body's response to environmental irritants.
Environmental irritants contain protease enzymes that when inhaled irritate the lining of the nasal passages. AllerStop contains bioactive proteins that block irritants before they affect the nasal passage.
Clinicians AllerStop Benefits:
- Clinical research shows Clinicians Allerstop provides effective allergen support within 15 minutes
- Repeated use can help provide long lasting support from environmental allergens
- Has randomised placebo-controlled double-blind research behind it
- No contra-indications so can be used by anyone
- Heavy machinery and vehicles can be operated while taking Allerstop
- Easy compliance as it is not a tablet or capsule to swallow but a chewable tablet
- Suitable for children to take
- Contains active of Quail eggs
- Can be used long term
- Scientifically proven
- Rapid acting
- Can be taken with any medicines
- Free of side effects
- Tablets are chewable
- Cost effective pack of 30 tablets
Directions: Adults: 2 tablets (chewed slowly) every two hours or as required. Best taken away from meals. Children aged 3 years and over: 1 - 2 tablets (chewed slowly) after being exposed to an allergen. Repeat every 2 hours if necessary. Note: it is recommended not to exceed 12 tablets a day.
Presentation: Each pack contains 30 chewable tablets
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Exercise caution or avoid in people with known allergies to eggs. Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: While no studies have been performed in pregnant and breastfeeding women, quail eggs are considered safe to eat during these times. If symptoms persist please contact your healthcare professional
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
Coturnix coturnix (Quail) egg powder - 42mg
- Equivalent to NLT 2 mg of total quail egg protein
- Also contains: microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, magnesium sterate
- No added: Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives