Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Creme 90g
Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Crème 90g
Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Crème for bumps, bruises, aches and pains.
Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Crème is favoured by New Zealand sports people before and after sports activity to warm up muscles and to aid recovery.
Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Crème contains the following active ingredients:
- Arnica Montana: A herb that has been used for centuries by herbalists and practitioners for its beneficial effects. Arnica is probably one of the most widely known and recommended herbs, particularly in places like Germany.
- Hypericum perforatum: More commonly known as St. John's wort and more frequently used now as an internal medicine, Hypericum has been traditionally applied since Roman times.
- Calendula officinalis: Calendula is known for its soothing action on dry and prickly tissue. It is often found in cosmetics, in wound salves, and even eyewashes.
- Peppermint: The essential oil of Peppermint is commonly used for its cooling sensation along with the feeling of deeper absorption. It also encourages an increased blood flow to the local area.
Heavily favoured by New Zealand sports physiotherapists, Anti-Flamme herbal cream is the choice of New Zealand's national sports teams including The All Blacks (Rugby), New Zealand Soccer, New Zealand Black Caps (Cricket), New Zealand Hockey and Cycling teams.
Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Crème Directions: Take a liberal amount and rub lovingly. Use Anti-Flamme as often as required. Use Anti-Flamme before sport to warm muscles or apply Anti-Flamme to sore areas after sport and exercise.
Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Crème Presentation: Anti-Flamme 90g pot
Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Crème Precautions: Keep Anti-Flamme away from children. Do not use Anti-Flamme near the eyes. Wash hands after use. Anti-Flamme is for external use only. Do not use Anti-Flamme on open wounds or on infected skin.
Anti-Flamme Herbal Relief Crème Ingredients:
Arnica Montana Extract
- Equivalent to dry flowers - 4.4mg/g
Calendula Officinalis Extract
- Equivalent to dry flowers - 0.46mg/g
Hypericum Perforatum Extract
- Equivalent to dry flowers 1mg/g
- Peppermint Oil - 20mg/g
- Water, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate & PEG100 stearate, beeswax, propyl paraben, methyl paraben, sorbic acid, glycerol & menthol.