Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil EPO 1000mg Capsules 90
Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Capsules 90
Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil is a Quality Source of the Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acid, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA).
Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil is Formulated to Assist with Premenstrual Support, Healthy Skin and Joint Support
Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil contains the omega-6 essential fatty acid (EFA), gamma linolenic acid (GLA). EFA deficiency can affect all organs in the body and is especially important for the health of the skin, the bronchial and circulatory system, hormonal balance, immune system balance and joint health.
Evening Primrose Oil Benefits:
- Evening primrose oil is a vegetable oil which is rich in the omega-6 essential fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid (GLA)
- With added Vitamin E to protect the GLA from oxidative damage
- Provides omega-6 essential fatty acids to support the body's production
- Studies show omega-6 essential fatty acids assist the body with hormone regulation
Evening Primrose Oil Features:
- Provides a quality source of Omega-6 fatty acids (GLA)
- Easy dose soft gel capsule
- Single high dose
- Can be taken alongside conventional medications
- Suitable for all ages, in pregnancy and during breastfeeding
Directions: Adults: 1 to 2 capsules, 2 to 3 times daily. As a maintenance dose, take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
Presentation: Each pack contains 90 capsules
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using evening primrose oil in individuals with epilepsy as GLA is known to increase the incidence of seizures. (Individuals with epilepsy may want to consider using Clinicians Krill Oil 500 or Omega-3 Fish Oil as a source of essential fatty acids). Individuals on blood thinning medications such as warfarin should consult a health professional before taking evening primrose oil especially in high doses as it may affect blood clotting times. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Take strictly as directed.Pregnancy & Breastfeeding – Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil is considered safe to use during these times.
Ingredients: per capsule:
Evening Primrose Oil - 1000 mg
- Providing Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA) - 100mg
- Other fatty acids (including linolenic acid and oleic acid) - 900mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl) - 1mg
- Gelatin capsule
- No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives